Friday, July 17, 2015

Josh & Jaclyn Bloomington Indiana Wedding at The Loft : Part 1 Getting Ready


There is so much to be said about Josh and Jaclyn. I could probably write pages about them, and I've only been around them for a total of 13 hours. Yet, I feel like I've known them forever. From the moment that they contacted me about doing their wedding, I just knew that it was going to go wonderfully. They were so organized, so on top of things, and they worked so wonderful as a team. They were exactly what two people should be when they are getting married—smart, beautiful, trustworthy, patient, open-minded, fun, happy, and down-to-Earth individuals. They compliment each other so well, and you can seriously feel the love between them when you are in a room with them. I was so grateful that they took a chance on me without ever even meeting me. They trusted my work and my passion, and for that I will forever be thankful. Their wedding day was absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way, and I seriously couldn't have imagined it going any better. I share with you just a glimpse of the 1,000 images from their wedding, but seeing the pictures put together definitely brings the day back to life. And it sure was a magical day.

Congrats again Josh & Jaclyn!






No comments:

Post a Comment