Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Josh & Jaclyn at The Loft in Bloomington, Indiana Wedding: Part Two; Ceremony & Reception

I have to say that this couple is definitely the most organized duo I have ever met, and they work so well together at that. The reason this wedding went so perfectly is because of this wonderful couple, and if they can plan such a beautiful wedding together, I know they will be able to manage anything that comes their way in life. I loved every detail, the barn look, the cowboy boots, the chic style and vibe of the night. Everyone was having a blast, and we ended the night with some beautiful sunset photos.

I wish I could share ALL the pictures! Thank you again Josh and Jaclyn for allowing me to be a part of your big day!









 






















































































 




























No comments:

Post a Comment