Sunday, February 8, 2015

Taylor and Katie Engagement Session; Noblesville, Indiana

I had been looking forward to this session for quite some time. For many reasons, but mainly because it is a good friend of mine and her fiance and an engagement that I have been rooting for since the day they started dating. And here it is now. Two people in love, getting ready for the greatest day of their lives. And I get to be a part of that.

We had the best weather, and the only downfall we had was that it was super muddy and our precious Piper girl had the greatest time in it. I couldn't help but laugh because I knew how hard Katie worked to get her extra cleaned prior to the session. Sometimes, things are out of our hands though, right.

Well, once again, I have to share just a few images, even though I really want to share them ALL!































No comments:

Post a Comment